Crank-a-watt Presto Wind hand crank fraud rip off
The crank-a-watt Presto Wind hand crank generator is being circulated throughout the prepper community as an emergency power generating device that can save ones life.If it being advertise at 400 plus watt output and is an outright fraud.
A few of the member of our community have bought these things only to find disappointment when they actually went to use the product. All of the videos shown for the product show the power being drawn off of the battery which is very deceiving. In reality it take forever and a day to get any power out of this thing.
The product is advertised at a power output rate that is physically impossible.
Moreover when you try to contact this "company" Tim is rude and a complete ***.He is plenty nice until he had your money but when you call him on his lies and deceptive practices he is a rude and unethical hot head.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hand Crank Generator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "the new wave oven dome cracks under warranty u call to get a replacement one they sell you a upgraded one with three year warranty, caws they claim they no..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "In 2014, I bought 2 variants of Oakley TINCAN. the first one is Tincan (004082-02). Since it was nice, I bought the second one in september 2014, OAKLEY TINCAN..."
- "I was lured to purchase George Brown's Google Sniper product on October 27th, as a way to make money online for a one-time 47 dollar fee without having anything to..."
- "After being scammed out of 24.95 for an iPhone unlock and NOT receiving a refund and being ignored by the "Iphone Unlocker Pro" team, I found out that Tekland Holdings..."
- "My name is Janet Faust. I am the crossdressing owner of relatetothat.com. we welcome and encourage all crossdressing homos like me to join my site. I do love..."
- "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..."
- "I'm filing this report to warn anyone contemplating doing business with Bion Dale and his company Asis Trading that he is slimy and will not honor the guarantee he flaunts..."