Crank-a-watt Presto Wind hand crank fraud rip off
The crank-a-watt Presto Wind hand crank generator is being circulated throughout the prepper community as an emergency power generating device that can save ones life.If it being advertise at 400 plus watt output and is an outright fraud.
A few of the member of our community have bought these things only to find disappointment when they actually went to use the product. All of the videos shown for the product show the power being drawn off of the battery which is very deceiving. In reality it take forever and a day to get any power out of this thing.
The product is advertised at a power output rate that is physically impossible.
Moreover when you try to contact this "company" Tim is rude and a complete ***.He is plenty nice until he had your money but when you call him on his lies and deceptive practices he is a rude and unethical hot head.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "Worst straightner ever comparable to the cheapest Walmart brand. If I didn't work I would stop and let any potential victim know what a ripe off these were. U said..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "I was lured to purchase George Brown's Google Sniper product on October 27th, as a way to make money online for a one-time 47 dollar fee without having anything to..."
- "After being scammed out of 24.95 for an iPhone unlock and NOT receiving a refund and being ignored by the "Iphone Unlocker Pro" team, I found out that Tekland Holdings..."
- "In 2014, I bought 2 variants of Oakley TINCAN. the first one is Tincan (004082-02). Since it was nice, I bought the second one in september 2014, OAKLEY TINCAN..."
- "First off i ordered my pizza over an 2 hours after the first hour when i called to fond out what was going on i was told my pizzas were..."
- " I Purchased a tool on 7-21-15. It arrived late and damaged. Asked for money back. Seller finally agreed to refund if I sent product back to them. I sent..."
- "I ordered a large item from Target.com. Value approx $300. I was to receive a $20 gift certificate with my order. They asked how I wanted it..."